22/12/2009

one size fits all.

Just happened to be on models.com, and I laid my eyes on the shoot or V magazines 'size' issue
and omg, it's so fierce. It features the models, Jacquelyn Jablonski and Crystal Renn, both look stunning and both striking similar poses while wearing identical outfits styled by Mel Ottenberg.
I'm loving both of them, but somehow, I think Crystal outshines Jacquelyn just a bit. They both prove that high fashion can work on just about any size.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
courtesy of MODELS.com

4 comments:

The Queen of Hearts said...

This was a truly fabulous photoshoot. Thank you for posting this -- just for that I'm adding you to my blog roll.

I really hope more people in fashion will stand up and take notice to this! And when you honestly look at these photographs side by side, the "plus sized" model in my opinion is completely shutting it down. Looks like the rise of the average woman is finally (and hopefully) upon us.

Graham I. Haynes said...

I'm loving the attitude that comes across in these girls. I could barely tell them apart, but I guess that's the point.

_CocoBon said...

goosh they look like Twins!

Miss Molly said...

i really love this post! both girls look equally beautiful xoxo