16/11/2009

Gossip girl

You know, I really was going to watch it, but I missed a few of the first ever episodes so I saw no point in watching as I would have to catch up on it. But even though I don't watch it, I still have Look magazine and this wonderful magazine manages to keep me up to date with Blake's outfits in premieres and parties and I must say, she never ceases to amaze me. There must be something about all the gossip girls.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really do love her!
She is an amazing woman and a good actress.
thumbs up!
her outfits are marvelous!

Miss Molly said...

i love her! and if you love her look you seriously need to start watching GG... i am on season 3 now and the outfits in that show are just too amazing for words!!! xoxo

The Queen of Hearts said...

She's got great legs -- I honestly think that is her best asset and I would KILL to know who designed that strong shoulder black sequins mini dress that s he's wearing. Bananas hot.

Anonymous said...

to queen of hearts - its designed by Balmain, i did a post on it a while back (: x